Curtis Walker - Photo Bang Bang Founding Member10 Photo Bang Bang Studios
Since 2010, Photo Bang Bang has offered photographers in Las Vegas an alternative to shooting on location or in a sterile studio setting, while offering the best of both worlds. Originally opened in a small space in the Arts District, the studio has recently grown into a full featured visual arts production facility for photography & videography.
- 2200 sq ft facility
- Unlimited free parking inside Commercial Center
- 10’6″ ceilings with exposed rafters
- Private bathroom w/shower and makeup area
- Fully Climate Controlled
- Haunted House Scenery 12×16
- Medieval Dungeon 12×15
- Clock Tower 16×16
- Boiler Room 12×12 (Coming Soon!)
- 3-wall Cyclorama 16×20
- Medical vignette and props
- 9′ paper backdrops in a variety of colors (Black, Yellow, Blue, Sand, Pink,
- Large green room/lobby doubles as wardrobe area and is shootable.